When it comes to protecting your employees and the environment during the transfer of hazardous materials, dry disconnect couplings cannot be outdone. These couplings are widely used by manufacturers of such products as paint, inks, lacquers, adhesives, pharmaceuticals, fatty acids, liquid soaps and more. Particularly well suited for handling vegetable oils, petroleum products, ag-chemicals, solvents, detergents and many acids and caustics these couplings can be counted on for safety.
Benefits of the dry disconnect couplings include:
- No Accidental Spills – The poppeted seal cylinder with snap-on nose seal provides automatic closure from both directions to prevent accidental spills.
- Controlled Lever Action – The open/close lever action ensures that liquid flow can only begin after the coupling and adaptor are coupled securely.
- Easy to Use – The simple design and lever actuated internal poppet configuration makes this the first choice for liquid transfer.
- Closed-Loop Loading Capabilities – Keep hazardous liquids and vapors in-line and out of the environment.
- Locking Arms – Autolok™ locking arms with an automatic locking mechanism signaled by a positive click. Uncoupling requires only an easy tug on the lock release.